The NYC region’s economic and environmental health, competitiveness, and attractiveness for residents and businesses all depend on greater transit use. Subway maps, apps, and websites are essential to the transit user experience, because they frame how people think about getting around, and can influence whether they choose transit options that reduce stress, ease congestion and pollution, and increase safety for everyone.
I’m working on something important and exciting for transit in NYC, and I can’t wait to share it with you. In the meantime, check out my other transit-related initiatives.
- New York & New Jersey Subway Map
- Regional Transit Diagram: Good Start, but New York & New Jersey Need a Better Transit User Experience
- Ridesharing: How Private Residential Shuttles Can be Converted to Public Transit
- Hudson Place: A New Public Plaza at Hoboken Terminal
- Towers & Transit: Real Estate Projects Should Help Pay for Transportation Improvements